Welcome to St Barts
Our Christmas services page lists services at St Bart's over the Christmas season, to which you are warmly invited.
We are a parish church in the Church of England, based in Sydenham, London. There are about 200 in the congregation and our worship combines all the main traditions of the Anglican Church.
We welcome all Christians and those enquiring into Christianity; communicant members of other churches are invited to take Communion with us.
We have services every day and two Eucharists on Sunday, at 8am and 10am.
We seek to be:
- an inclusive, family friendly place for the community
- where people can be in touch with the spiritual,
- offer worship to God
- and find new purpose in life.
- a place of prayer where all can feel at home
- a place of shelter where the lost can know themselves found
- a place of pilgrimage where we learn and grow on our journey together
- a place of support and challenge to the community
- a place to meet with God.
See our church events page for full details and notification of events coming up.
To hire the hall, go to our Contactspage to find our premises manager's details.
The foodbank is desperately short of tinned fish, tinned soup and sponge puddings. Please consider donating any of these items by bringing them to St Bart's Church.
Voluntary Care Centre Christmas Appeal
We are also collecting for the hampers that are distributed to families and individuals in need in the local area.
We need tins of meat, fish, small Christmas puddings, luxury biscuits, jams and marmalades, tinned fruit and vegetables, cream and evaporated milk. We are also asking for tea, coffee, crackers, new toys and books for children of all ages.
Again, these can be brought to the back of the church and we will make sure they get to the right place.
Thank you very much.